- When did you see your first naked women that was not a family member?
Assuming you mean in the flesh as opposed to on TV or in a magazine, then I was 17, she was my girlfriend at the time, and it was a pretty serious (albeit not all the way) make-out session.
- When did you see your first naked man that was not a family member?
Not sure if it counts as “man” given the age, but it would have been 11/12, in the showers after gym at school.
- What were the circumstances of each situation?
See answers above.
- At what age did you first witness sexual nudity? Was it online or in print?
I’m sufficiently old enough that my first sexual images were pre-internet. It was a magazine, that a slightly older friend had “borrowed” from an older sibling. I would have been 11/12 at the time.
- Sexual revolution–When was yours OR It hasn’t happened yet?
There have been many. Receiving my first blow-job, going down on a girl for the first time, losing my virginity, discovering a D/s relationship. Possibly more landmarks than revolutions, but all part of the journey of the last 30 years.
Bonus: What’s the best sex advice or sex education book you’ve ever read? (Yes, it must be a book, could be online but a book).
The best advice, such as it was, was to always treat your partners with respect.