I mentioned last week that 2017 has been an interesting year. For those of you who are interested in facts and figures, this post may just be for you. If, however, you are in any way “normal”, I suggest you want to skip over the blatant self promotion in the first half of this post and visit one of the blogs listed further down the page for something much more interesting.
So, for those of you who don’t already know (and even those of you who do), I actually have three, yes, that’s right, three blogs.
- There is this humble journal where I whitter on about whatever flits across my mind and I deem it to be sufficiently of interest to jot it down.
- Kilted Wookie’s Photo Album – where I share my photos.
- A Kilted Wookie Writes – I share my erotic fiction and poetry.
Across the three, I received a total of 10,636 views. Given that I haven’t written any fiction/poetry since 2016, it’s not surprising that the majority of those views were for this site and my photos. That my writing site still pulled in 2,600 viewers without me contributing to it at all is still quite an achievement.
For each of the three blogs, the 10 most viewed posts were:
|The Zen Nudist||Kilted Wookie’s Photo Album||A Kilted Wookie Writes|
Despite being Scottish and living in Scotland (that’s the top third bit of the United Kingdom for those who don’t know), the majority of my visitors came from the USA. The top ten countries by visitor number were:
- United States
- Great Britain
- New Zealand
Given that I blog entirely in English, it’s no great surprise that the majority of my visitors come from the English speaking world, but for those of you for whom English is not your first language, I am deeply humbled that you choose to drop by.
It’s not at all surprising that a lot of people come to me via the blogging memes I participate in; so, as always, a huge “Thank You!” to Kayla, Marie and Molly for organising these. The top 10 referring sites were:
- WordPress Reader
- Adult Blog Hub
- Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
Where do people go?
Of course it’s not all one-way traffic. The people who visit my blog, click through to other blogs; either via the links in my blogroll, the blogs I link to in my posts or the comments other bloggers leave on my posts. the Top 10 bloggers that I sent traffic to in 2017 were:
- Tabitha Rayne by (@TabithaErotica)
- Nerdy Dirty Girl by (@SuburbanSex)
- Confess Hannah by (@confess_Hannah)
- Fire & Honey by (@fireandhoney)
- Girl on the Net by (@girlonthenet)
- Nooky Ever After by (@nookysemper)
- Cleareyed Girl by (@_Masterseye)
- Jerusalem Mortimer by (@JaimeMortimer)
- A to sub-Bee by (@sub_bee)
- Aurora Glory by (@AuroraGloryBlog)
So there you have it; everything you probably never actually wanted to know about my blog and the people who visit it.