Joy In Sex
- What is the most annoying thing to you during foreplay or sex?
Interruptions. There really is nothing worse than just as things are slotting into place, as it were, the phone rings, there’s a knock at the door, the cat throws up on the floor in front of you. These things really do put a dampener on the mood.
- Tell us something you really wanted to do but let someone talk you out of when deep down you wanted to do it?
This may sound unlikely, but I’m not sure there is anything. Having a sexual career spanning the best part of three decades, if there’s something I’ve wanted to do, I’ve almost certainly done it. Where I haven’t, it has been down to circumstances rather than another person telling me they didn’t want to. It’s one of those situations where communication is key and understanding and accepting each other’s boundaries prevents disappointment.
- During sex are you more orgasm-centred or going for an all out enjoyable experience with connection?
The simple answer to this is both. In the early stages of a sexual experience, it is all about the enjoyment. It’s about engaging all the senses and using these to build the pleasure for both my partner and me. As things progress, and orgasm approaches, then the primal urge becomes all consuming and it is very much about the climax.
- When was the last time you sought to introduce new activities in the bedroom? What did you want to introduce? Did you and your lover do the new sexual activity?
In my last relationship, it was probably recognising the D/s element within it. That in turn helped us explore new boundaries and set down a different level of commitments and consequences both inside and outside the bedroom.
- Finish the sentence: I would enjoy spending an entire day alone ______ .
With you, enjoying the pleasures of each other’s bodies.
Bonus: If you had to sum up the internet in one word, what would it be?