In keeping with last year, if you are one of those people who are interested in facts and figures, this post may just be for you. If, however, you are in any way “normal”, I suggest you want to skip over the blatant self promotion in the first half of this post and visit one of the blogs listed further down the page for something much more interesting.
For reasons that I won’t bore anyone with (you can find them here if you really want) my site is split into three sections
- The Zen Nudist – where I whitter on about whatever flits across my mind and I deem it to be sufficiently of interest to jot it down.
- Kilted Wookie’s Photo Album – where I share my photos.
- Kilted Wookie Writes – I share my erotic fiction and poetry.
Across the three sections, in 2018 I received a total of 24,279 views. That’s up over 14,000 views on 2017. Of those, 8,539 were for my photos, 13,433 were for my thoughts, ramblings and ruminations, and 2,307 were for my stories.
For each of the three blogs, the 10 most viewed posts were:
|The Zen Nudist||Kilted Wookie’s Photo Album||Kilted Wookie Writes|
Despite being Scottish and living in Scotland (that’s the top third bit of the United Kingdom for those who don’t know), the majority of my visitors came from the USA. The top ten countries by visitor number were:
- United States
- Great Britain
Given that I blog entirely in English, it’s no great surprise that the majority of my visitors come from the English speaking world, but for those of you for whom English is not your first language, I am deeply humbled that you choose to drop by.
It’s not at all surprising that a lot of people come to me via the blogging memes I participate in; so, as always, a huge “Thank You!” to Kayla, Marie and Molly for organising these. The top 10 referring sites were:
- Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
- Molly’s Daily Kiss
- Sex Blog Top List
- Sex Matters
Where do people go?
Of course it’s not all one-way traffic. The people who visit my blog, click through to other blogs; either via the links in my blogroll, the blogs I link to in my posts or the comments other bloggers leave on my posts. the Top 10 blogs and bloggers that I sent traffic to in 2018 were:
- Molly’s Daily Kiss – (@mollysdailykiss)
- A Sexual Being – (@KaylaLords)
- Tabitha Rayne – (@TabithaErotica)
- Exposing40 – (@exposing40)
- Rebel’s Notes – (@RebelsNotes)
- Cleareyed Girl – (@_Masterseye)
- Teachers Have Sex – (@teachershavesex)
- Sex Is My New Hobby – (@SexIsMyNewHobby)
- Master’s Pleasing Bitch – (@MPBJulie)
- Focused And Filthy
So there you have it; everything you probably never actually wanted to know about my blog and the people who visit it.